(AbsoluteNews.com) – Democrat Joe Biden is the king of gaffes. He’s made dozens of them over nearly four decades in public service. If he’s sworn in on January 20, we can expect those to continue throughout his presidency.
Let’s take a look back at his many, MANY gaffes.
- In 2008, Biden told a crowd Hillary Clinton was “more qualified” than him to be vice president.
- That time in 2007 when he said Barack Obama was the first “mainstream African-American” who was clean, bright, well-spoken, and “nice-looking.”
- During the 2020 presidential campaign, he claimed he was wearing a Philadelphia Eagles jacket during a Pennsylvania rally. He was actually wearing a Delaware Blue Hens jacket.
- In October 2020, Biden forgot Senator Mitt Romney’s (R-UT) name and called him the “senator who was a Mormon.”
- Finally, there was the time he mistook his wife for his sister.
Oh no he didn’t.’ 🤦🏼♀️
— Mindy Robinson 🇺🇸 (@iheartmindy) March 4, 2020
Imagine what the next four years are going to look like if that gaffe machine is in office. Let’s hope he doesn’t accidentally start a war.
You Deserve the Absolute Truth!
Copyright 2020, AbsoluteNews.com