“Fort Pelosi” Scheme Destroyed by Republican

(AbsoluteNews.com) – It’s been more than two months since the Capitol Hill incident, but Washington DC still looks like it’s under siege. The fencing is still surrounding the Hill, and the National Guard is still there. Recently, one Republican congressman slammed Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) for putting up the barriers.

On March 26, Rep. Mike Rogers (R-AL) spoke to AL radio’s FM Talk on 106.5 about the fencing, dubbed Fort Pelosi. The congressman said the incident on January 6 resulted from “poor planning” by law enforcement agencies, and he doesn’t believe the barriers should have ever been installed in the first place. He went on to say it’s all “theater” that Pelosi is engineering to make it seem as if “Republicans are dangerous” and former President Donald Trump caused the unrest.

Earlier this month, the media reported all of the outer fencing blocks away and stretching around the Capitol were removed after acting Sergeant-at-Arms Timothy Blodgett said there was no existing threat that “warrants the temporary security fencing.” If that’s the case, why does any fencing remain in place?

You Deserve the Absolute Truth!

Copyright 2021, AbsoluteNews.com