Meet GM’s most expensive and powerful Cadillac Escalade yet, starting at $150,000 – CNBC
Cadillac’s newest Escalade-V will be the most powerful and expensive Escalade ever, starting at $150,000. It will have a supercharged 6.2-liter V-8 engine and a starting price of $149,990.
GM’s 2023 Cadillac Escalade-V is a performance variant of the Escalade that features the Escalade’s most expensive interior option, leather seating, power massaging front seats, an AKG Studio Reference 36-speaker sound system, 38 inches of OLED information and control screens, and Zebra Wood accents.
Cadillac plans to exclusively offer electric vehicles by the end of this decade, beginning with the recently launched Lyriq crossover. The Escalade-V will continue to offer gas engines as well.
With gas prices on the rise and supply likely to stay low, is it time for an alternative? Electric vehicles are becoming more popular each year and are a cleaner and cheaper alternative to gasoline and diesel.
Electric vehicles have fewer expensive parts to replace and do not have engines or multi-speed transmissions when it comes to durability and longevity. Their most costly repair is usually their batteries.
The average electric vehicle battery lasts ten years, but there are not enough charging stations in rural areas, and if you decide to charge at home mostly, it will cost between $34 and $46 per month.
To learn more about GM’s new Escalade-V, visit these sources:
- Meet GM’s most expensive and powerful Cadillac Escalade yet, starting at $150,000 CNBC
- 2023 Cadillac Escalade-V Launch Control 0-60 MPH In 4.4 Seconds Carscoops
- The 2023 Escalade-V Is the Most Powerful Cadillac Ever With 682 HP Jalopnik
- 2023 Cadillac Escalade-V has GM’s most powerful gas engine Autoblog
- 2023 Cadillac Escalade-V Is A 682-HP Monster SUV That Costs $150000 Carscoops
- View Full Coverage on Google News