‘She would just come and turn off the TV’: Neighbors describe woman accused of shooting 3 in midtown – WSB Atlanta
A new video shows the woman accused of shooting three people taking a taxi to the airport. The taxi driver described her as calm and collected even after the shootings.
Patrick Mandu, a taxi cab driver, says he didn’t think he would be a part of this story until he picked up Raisa Kegney, who told him someone just murdered three people and they think they’re in one of the back of one of our cabs.
Ryza Kegney was arrested after police were able to track her to the airport. The taxi cab driver and the cab company claim to have been working with police.
Rassa Kengne, 34, was denied bail after being accused of shooting three people and killing two of them. Wesley Freeman, 41, and Michael Shinners, 60, have been named as the victims in the shooting, according to local media reports. Both men were named as defendants in a lawsuit filed by Rassa Kengne.
FULTON COUNTY: Medical examiners office releases the identities of the two victims killed in the #Atlanta Midtown shooting.
— shon gables (@shongables) August 23, 2022
Atlanta police said they do not know what prompted the attack, but they believe the victims were targeted. Kengne is accused of holding a third person at gunpoint and demanding personal property from them.
For additional updates on this story, please consider the news outlets listed below to stay in the know.
- ‘She would just come and turn off the TV’: Neighbors describe woman accused of shooting 3 in midtown WSB Atlanta
- Video captures Midtown Atlanta shooting suspect’s cab ride to the airport FOX 5 Atlanta
- “You safe:” Taxi driver says woman who shot 3 in Atlanta appeared calm | WSB-TV WSB-TV
- ‘Unspeakable act’: Victims of Midtown shootings remembered as devoted family men The Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Atlanta shooting – live: Suspect Raïssa Kengne appears in court as police release chilling 911 calls The Independent
- View Full Coverage on Google News