The production crew for Stephen Colbert’s “Late Show” was arrested in U.S. Capitol building.
US Capitol Police arrested seven members of a production team for “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” in a congressional office building Thursday night and charged them with unlawful entry.
In a late-night stunt, senior producers and comedians employed with Stephen Colbert’s “Late Show” were arrested by capital police because they were in the building without permission and causing a commotion.
I guess we should waste hundreds of millions of taxpayer money. Throw them all in a black hole jail site without hearings and then have ‘public facing’ publicity stunt pressers ‘investigating’ the events that lead up to the unauthorized access. Clearly, this is an attack on democracy.
Okay, I took some liberties with that last paragraph to highlight the absolute waste of time and money the ‘January 6th’ committee has been. Their circus act is a smoke and mirror effort to distract the American public from the total disaster economy Democrats have created.
I for one would much rather have affordable groceries and reasonably priced gas than pointless obsession over one particular day.
In D.C. however, they don’t have to worry about us mere peasants. They are not suffering. Inflation? What inflation? Silly gas car driver. ‘Go get an EV’.
These people are out of their minds.
For more on this story, please consider these sources:
- Production crew for Stephen Colbert’s “Late Show” detained in congressional building near U.S. Capitol CBS News
- US Capitol Police arrest Stephen Colbert staffers at House office building, charged with illegal entry Fox News
- Production team with ‘Late Show with Stephen Colbert’ arrested in House building CNN
- Stephen Colbert staffers arrested for trespassing on Capitol Hill New York Post
- Lawmakers want answers after Stephen Colbert employees arrested at Capitol for unlawful entry Fox News