South Carolina Krispy Kreme Staff Attacked in Doughnut Flavor Selection Row – Newsweek
It’s getting real out there, with attacks on fast-food workers and waiters becoming a recurring event. This weekend’s dose of ridiculous was the following attack on Krispy Kreme Staff.
Spartanburg Police Department officers responded to reports of an assault at a Krispy Kreme store last weekend. A man and woman were involved in a fight about a doughnut selection that was not available at Krispy Kreme.
According to the staff, the situation escalated once notifying the patrons the donuts were not available. The employee agreed to fight the customers but was pulled back inside by his female colleagues. Next, the angry donut less couple entered the store looking for a fight when other employees tried to block their entry. The male customer then attacked the male employee, trying to stop him from entry to the back of the store. The employee’s female colleague then attempted to separate the two men, but the woman with the male suspect shoved her to the ground.
Police believe the male suspect is someone they know of and are still searching for his vehicle and home.
This type of story is becoming too familiar lately; pent-up aggression finds its way out onto the streets.
Read more on this story at the following additional sources:
- South Carolina Krispy Kreme Staff Attacked in Doughnut Flavor Selection Row Newsweek
- 2 Krispy Kreme employees in South Carolina assaulted over doughnut selection WSB Atlanta
- 2 South Carolina Krispy Kreme employees assaulted over doughnut selection WBTW
- 2 Krispy Kreme employees assaulted over doughnut selection in Spartanburg WSPA 7News
- 2 Krispy Kreme employees assaulted over doughnut selection WGHP FOX8 Greensboro
- View Full Coverage on Google News