(AbsoluteNews.com) – For weeks, officials in Seattle allowed their downtown area to be taken over by agitators who created an autonomous zone. By the time leadership cleared the area out, two teenagers were dead. Now, the father of one of those victims is saying the only person who called him was President Donald Trump.
Horace Lorenzo Anderson Sr’s son, Horace, was the first victim to die in the “CHOP” zone in Seattle. He was shot and killed on June 20. Earlier this week, he spoke to Fox News’ Sean Hannity and demanded answers from city officials. President Trump was so moved by his appearance, he called Mr. Anderson and offered his condolences.
The father of 19-year-old Horace Lorenzo Anderson, who was shot and killed at the edge of the #CHOPseattle zone, says he still hasn't received a call from the Mayor of Seattle @MayorJenny, but received a condolence call this morning from @realDonaldTrump. #Q13FOX pic.twitter.com/ugpEgAwg5f
— Matt Lorch (@MattLorchQ13Fox) July 2, 2020
Andre Taylor, the family’s spokesperson, said President Trump told Mr. Anderson that Horace “is looking down on” him and “watching over” him. Taylor said it gave the father a little bit of extra strength as he laid his child to rest.
You Deserve the Absolute Truth!
Copyright 2020, AbsoluteNews.com