(AbsoluteNews.com) – The Trump Administration hasn’t been happy with the World Health Organization’s (WHO) actions and how it handled the COVID-19 pandemic. President Trump told the American people the health organization spread Chinese propaganda about the source of the virus. That was the breaking point. Now the commander-in-chief is taking steps to end the relationship.
On July 7, a senior Trump official confirmed the US has submitted a withdrawal notification to the United Nations to sever our relationship with the WHO. It will become official on July 6, 2021.
Trump said last month that he wasn’t reconsidering his decision, calling the WHO “a disaster.” https://t.co/jQV36dXzxN
— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) July 7, 2020
The WHO’s handling of the pandemic has left much to be desired. Recently, we learned the organization allegedly lied about when the Chinese reported the outbreak. And after Republicans started asking questions, officials in the global health body changed their timeline. It’s hard to make an argument against Trump’s decision when we can’t even trust the WHO to tell us the truth.
You Deserve the Absolute Truth!
Copyright 2020, AbsoluteNews.com