Williams is described as a Black man, about 5-foot-11, and 160 pounds, with multiple neck tattoos.
Late in the evening on June 16th Ajani Patridge arrived at the residence of Nadia Campbell to drop off the kids they share custody of.
Some sort of altercation between the shooter and Nadia Campbell already was taking place and Patridge tried to step in to break it up. Shortly after that is when shots started to ring out.
Campbell and Ajani were found lying in the street in the area of Carlos Avenue and Gower Street suffering from multiple gunshot wounds just before 11:15 p.m. on June 16.
Nadia Campbell’s three young children were found in a vehicle nearby at the time of the murders and none of them were injured, police said.
The Los Angeles fugitive task force is still looking for Marvin Francell Williams, 32, of Compton. Who is considered armed and dangerous.
For more on this story, please consider these sources:
- Boyfriend identified as shooter in Hollywood double murder – CBS
- ‘Armed and dangerous’ suspect ID’d in fatal Hollywood double shooting – Fox News
- Los Angeles murder suspect identified as boyfriend of victim, manhunt underway – ABC
- Investigation underway after 2 killed in Hollywood shooting; suspect outstanding
- Man Shot To Death With Woman In Hollywood IDd