INMAN, KS – A tragic incident unfolded on September 16 near a motocross track in Kansas, where a pregnant woman and her two young sons were discovered lifeless in their RV. The McPherson County Sheriff’s Office confirmed the incident, stating that they had responded to a report of three deceased individuals in a camper at the Inman Motocross track.
The victims were identified by family and friends on social media as Felecia Richey, a mother of four with another child on the way, and her two sons, Tysin and Bentley. The grandmother of the boys expressed her grief on Facebook, reminiscing about Tysin’s laughter, Bentley’s playful eye roll, and Felecia’s radiant smile.
The cause of death was revealed to be carbon monoxide poisoning. According to a friend of Richey, the family had been at the motocross track, where the boys participated in races, and had succumbed to the deadly gas in their camper.
Felecia Richey, who was expecting her fourth child with her husband Jason, was remembered fondly by friends. One described her as a photographer with a beautiful smile and contagious laughter. The heartbreaking incident has left Jason and their 3-year-old son Grayson to navigate a difficult road ahead.
In response to the tragedy, a GoFundMe page titled “Richey Family Tragedy” was set up to assist Jason Richey with the funeral expenses for his loved ones.
This article proudly brought to you by our dedicated network of independent journalists. We greatly value the engagement and insights of our readers, and we warmly welcome any feedback, comments, or suggestions. Please feel free to share your thoughts with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.