Two people found dead inside of their luxury hotel room

On Tuesday night, two American tourists lost their lives in their hotel room on the Baja California peninsula in Mexico. A man and a woman, both around 35 years old, were found by paramedics and police officers at about 9 p.m.

The hotel room was located in a beach town called El Pescadero. The police and paramedics went there after getting news that the American visitors were not responding.

Sadly, both the man and the woman had passed away when the first responders arrived. It’s thought that they may have breathed in harmful gas, which has caused the deaths of other Americans visiting Mexico in the past few years.

The man and woman were staying at the Hotel Rancho Pescadero, which is owned by the Hyatt company.

US officials couldn’t provide any more information about what happened in order to protect the privacy of the people involved.

This isn’t the first time something like this has happened. Last October, three Americans were found dead in an apartment they were renting in Mexico. It seems like they also breathed in harmful gas.

And in 2018, a similar incident happened. An American couple and their two kids died in a resort in Tulum because of a gas leak in a water heater.